Barter Town

Throw us an offer. We can't refuse.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Gearing Up

I've had the dream now for the last couple of nights. It's been a bit sleepless for me, but nothing's changed about them. I can still never touch the object, and I still can't resist whatever is crooning to me in those things.

Shit, Frank Sinatra's gonna be pissed that I'm breaking my man-crush vow and falling for an inanimate object.

But uhh, hopefully I can make it to D.C. in time to meet up with a certain well-known enemy. On the road already - gonna be a bitch lugging it all the way from the Midwest, especially with this weather!

But 6 followers is always neat. MAYBE MORE SOON HOLY SHIT
I MAY GROW TO BE SOMEWHAT POPULAR ON THIS SITE

Regards,
Snore-de-Bliss

1 comment:

  1. You must be. . .exhausted by Wackness. Aaaaaaah title drop. Anyway, Best Wishes.

    ReplyDelete